Terms & conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement (“The Affiliate Agreement”) between moon-partners.com (“Company”, “us”, “we” or "Affiliate Program") and you (“you”, “Affiliate” or “Partner”). By registering for the Affiliate Program, you agree to be legally bound by, and comply with, our Terms and Conditions.
"Affiliate Program" refers to the collaboration between the Company and the Affiliate whereby the Affiliate promotes the Company's websites and creates Affiliate Links from the Affiliate Website(s) to Company's websites. For such services, the Affiliate is paid a commission depending on the generated traffic to the Company's websites, subject to the terms within this Affiliate Agreement and to the applicable product-specific Commission Structure.
"Affiliate Account" or "Partner Account" is the account created for the Affiliate after the Affiliate Application is submitted by the Affiliate to take part in the Affiliate Program and is approved by the Company.
"Affiliate Links" or "Partner Links" are internet hyperlinks used by the Affiliate to link from the Affiliate Website(s) or any other third-party website to Company Websites.
"Affiliate Website" means any website which is maintained, operated, or otherwise controlled by the Affiliate.
"Affiliate Wallet" is an online wallet in the name of the Affiliate into which the Company pays the commission and any other payments due to the Affiliate, which the Affiliate can withdraw in accordance with the Affiliate Agreement.
"Company" or “Affiliate Program” shall mean moon-partners.com and any other company within our group of companies, including our parent companies, their parent companies, and all of the subsidiaries of these respective companies.
"Company Websites" or “Project” refer to the website www.jeetcity.com or other such websites (including mirror websites) that may be added to this Affiliate Program from time to time.
“Partner” or “Affiliate” is a participant of the Affiliate Program who earns income by promoting brands according to the commission.
“Active Partner” is a program participant who attracts 11 or more real players during the month.
“Inactive Partner” is a program participant who attracts 10 or fewer real players during the month.
“Commission” is a reward model for partners.
“Revenue Share” is an affiliate commission type in which the partner receives a reward based on the agreed percentage of the casino NGR from real players.
“СРА” (Cost per Action) is an affiliate commission type in which the partner receives a one-time reward for each attracted new player who meets the qualification criteria and performs one or more obligatory actions.
“СРL” (Cost per Lead) is an affiliate commission type in which the partner receives a one-time reward for each attracted player who meets the qualification criteria and performs one or more obligatory actions.
“Player” is a user registered by the partner's link. This excludes the Affiliate, its employees, relatives and friends.
“Real player” is a user who registers by the partner's link and makes a deposit. This excludes the Affiliate, its employees, relatives and friends.
“New player” is defined as a real player who has made their initial deposit within 1 month (in some cases, within 3 months) from the date of registration. Any player who makes their first deposit after this one month period is not considered as a New player.
“Non-valid Player” is a user registered by the partner's link who:
a) does not fulfill a wagering requirement of x1 from the minimal casino deposit;
b) is a self-excluded player;
c) is a disabled player (blocked by the casino support team for specific reasons);
d) is marked by the system as a duplicate (e.g. in case a player already has an account).
“Partner Income” is a partner reward according to the affiliate commission type. Refers to the percentage of the Net Gaming Revenue, or/and, where applicable, a fixed amount for a New Player (CPA commission) or Player (CPL commission).
"NGR" is a Net Gaming Revenue which is calculated by the following formula:
NGR = Bets - Wins - (PSP Fee + Provider Fee) - Bonuses - (Positive Corrections - Negative Corrections).
“Promo materials” are all printed, written, and graphic means provided or approved by the Moon Partners administration for marketing purposes.
"Parties" means the Company and the Affiliate (each a "Party").
"Personal Data" refers to any information that relates to an identifiable individual or legal entity, either directly or indirectly.
2. ACCOUNT CREATION
- 2.1. By registering with the Moon Partners Affiliate Program and ticking the respective box while submitting the Affiliate Application, you fully accept these terms and conditions. The Affiliate Application will form an integral part of the Affiliate Agreement.
- 2.2. It is your sole obligation and responsibility to ensure that login details for your Affiliate Account are kept confidential and secure at all times.
- 2.3. Any unauthorized use of your Affiliate Account resulting from your failure to adequately guard your login information shall be your sole responsibility, and you remain solely responsible and liable for all such activity occurring under your Affiliate Account user ID and password (whether such activity was undertaken by you or not). It is your obligation to inform us immediately if you suspect illegal or unauthorized use of your Affiliate Account.
- 2.4. The Affiliate Program is intended for your direct participation. Opening an Affiliate Account for a third party, brokering or transfering an Affiliate Account is not accepted. Affiliates wishing to transfer an account to another beneficial owner must contact us and request permission.
- 2.5. At the moment of registration in the Affiliate Program, you must be of legal age (no younger than 18 years old).
- 2.6. It is your sole obligation to ensure that any information you provide us with when registering with the Affiliate Program is correct and that such information is kept up-to-date at all times.
- 2.7. The Partner has the right to register and use only one account in the Moon Partners Affiliate Program. Creating multiple accounts is strictly prohibited without our prior written consent.
- 2.8. The Moon Partners Affiliate Program has the right to refuse to cooperate with any partner without giving reasons. Similarly, the Partner has the right to stop or completely terminate cooperation with Moon Partners at any time.
- 2.9. After registering an account in the Affiliate Program, the Partner is strictly forbidden from creating accounts on the project sites through his Affiliate link and trying to earn money in the Affiliate Program by making deposits on our Projects. Both accounts will be blocked without any possibility of recovery or payment.
3. AFFILIATE WEBSITES
- 3.1. You will be solely responsible for the development, operation and maintenance of the Affiliate Website and for all materials that appear on the Affiliate Website. You shall at all times ensure that the Affiliate Website is compliant with all applicable laws, including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and functions as a professional website.
- 3.2. You will not present the Affiliate Website in such a way so that it may cause confusion with the Company Websites, or so that it may give the impression that it is owned or operated by the Company.
- 3.3. The Affiliate Website will not contain any defamatory, libelous, discriminatory or otherwise unsuitable content (including, but not limited to, violent, obscene, derogatory or pornographic materials or content which would be unlawful in target country).
4. AFFILIATE LINKS
You will only use the Affiliate Links provided by the Company within the scope of the Affiliate Program. Masking your Affiliate Links (for example hiding the source of the traffic sent to Company’s Websites) is also prohibited.
5. DATABASE MARKETING
If sending any emails or SMS communications to individuals which (a) include any of Company’s Intellectual Property Rights; or (b) otherwise intend to promote Company Websites, you must first obtain our permission to send such emails.
If such permission is granted by the Company, you must then ensure you have each and every recipient’s explicit consent to receive marketing communications in the form of communication to be sent (i.e. by SMS or email) and that such individuals have not opted out of receiving such communication. You must also make it clear to the recipient that all marketing communications are sent from you and are not from our Company.
6. PROMO MATERIALS AND TRAFFIC SOURCES REQUIREMENTS
- 6.1. The Affiliate Program reserves the right to request from the Partner the traffic sources information. Failure to provide accurate information or the provision of false information about traffic sources will be considered a violation of the program's requirements for promotional materials and traffic sources.
- 6.2. Promoting the Projects of our Affiliate Program is prohibited through spam emails, offering nonexistent bonuses or promotions, encouraging players to create multiple accounts, advertising to minors, providing false information about winnings and winners, and guaranteeing winnings to players.
- 6.3. Violations of the requirements for advertising materials and traffic sources will result in the Partner's account being blocked without payment and the possibility of recovery.
7. FINANCIAL ISSUES. COMMISSIONS AND PARTNER INCOME.
- 7.1. The Partner Income variable depends on the partners activity, chosen commission and the specific project.
- 7.2. Partners will be paid once per month. Our Affiliate Program processes bills for the previous periods on the 16th date of each month for the previous month.
- 7.3. Available commissions include a Default Revenue Share, Individual RevShare, CPA, CPL and Hybrid. A Default Revenue Share is available to all new partners, while an Individual RevShare, CPA, CPL and Hybrid are available to active partners based on individual conditions after traffic testing or agreements with our Affiliate manager.
- 7.4. Our Default Revenue Share is available for all new Partners and works within the following commission rules: the percentage depends on the last month’s amount of FTD:
FTD 0-5 = 25% from NGR
FTD 6-10 = 30% from NGR
FTD 11-20 = 35% from NGR
FTD 21 and more = 40% from NGR
- 7.5. The Revenue Share part of the Partner Income is calculated as % of the casino NGR.
- 7.6. The CPA part is counted only for a player who has made a deposit not later than 30 days after his registration (in the specific cases not later than 90 days).
- 7.7. The CPA part is not calculated and not paid for Non-valid Players.
- 7.8. The CPA part is not calculated and not paid for fraud Players. The casino platform detects fraudulent players and notifies the Affiliate Program. The only evidence that the player is fraudulent is a screenshot from the casino's fraud report. The Affiliate Program does not provide detailed explanations as to why the casino considers the player fraudulent.
- 7.9. Partners will be assigned the status of "Inactive" if they generate 10 (ten) or fewer Real Players for a reporting period (month) within the Affiliate Account. Payouts for inactive partners on CPA, CPL and Hybrid commissions will be held till the total quantity of Real Players will be 10 or more per month.
- 7.10. The account of an inactive partner who has not visited their personal account on the Affiliate Program website for six months or more will be blocked, and payments will no longer be processed. Partners must contact the Support Service to unblock their account.
- 7.11. The Partner's Income variable may have a negative value if the amount of the Player's winnings significantly exceeds the amount of deposits. A negative income under NNCO deals up to -10,000 EUR will be reset at the end of the month automatically, and the balance will be transferred to the new reporting period if it is lower than -10,000 EUR. Negative income under NCO deals will be fully transferred to the new reporting period.
- 7.12. The Company provides different payment methods, including a Bank transfer (SEPA only), Skrill, Neteller, Coinspaid (BTC).
- 7.13. The minimum payout amount for partners depends on the payment method. The minimum payout amount for all payment methods except a bank transfer is 50 EUR. The minimum payout amount for a bank transfer is 1,000 EUR. There is no limit on the maximum payout amount.
- 7.14. If any suspicious activity is detected within the affiliate traffic or if the quality of traffic needs to be checked, payments may be delayed at the discretion of the Affiliate Program.
- 7.15. In addition to the earnings from the referred players, the Moon Partners Affiliate Program also allows partners to earn 5% of the referred affiliates’ profits within the Affiliate Program.
8. RESPONSIBILITY AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 8.1. The Company does not guarantee uninterrupted or error-free operation and reserves the right to carry out maintenance work that may partially or completely suspend operations.
- 8.2. If the Partner has been paid incorrectly or if there are any errors in commission calculations or statistics, the Company may correct these errors on the Partner's account.
- 8.3. The Affiliate Program reserves the right to charge any financial expenses arising from fraudulent activity by players referred by the partner to the program's project sites to the partner's account.
- 8.4. Any deliberate actions aimed at causing financial or other damage to the Affiliate Program or Company's sites will result in the blocking of the partner's account without payment and the possibility of recovery.
- 8.5. The Affiliate Program is not responsible for the content of partner sites or the actions of partners.
- 8.6. In the event of a dispute, the Affiliate Program will consider all arguments and explanations provided by the partner and will strive to make objective decisions. The final decision of Moon Partners is non-negotiable.
9. USE OF COMPANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- 9.1. Any use of Company’s Intellectual Property Rights must be in accordance with any brand guidelines issued to you from time to time.
- 9.2. You will not register domain names, as well as search terms or other identifiers for use in any search engine, portal, app store, sponsored advertising service or other referral service which are identical to any of the Company’s trademarks or otherwise include the Company trademarks.
- 9.3. You will not use any advertising layout or creative (including banners, images, logos) incorporating our Intellectual Property Rights unless the advertising layout or creative was provided to you by the Company or (if advertising layouts are created by you) without the advance written approval of the Company. You will not modify the appearance of any advertising that has been provided to you unless you were granted the approval.
- 9.4. It is your responsibility to seek an approval from the Company in time for the launch of any advertising campaign or creative, to ensure you have a written approval from the Company in relation to advertising, and to be able to justify such an approval on request.
10. CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
- 10.1. During the term of the Affiliate Agreement, the Partner may from time to time be entrusted with the confidential information relating to our business, operations, or underlying technology and/or the Affiliate Program (including, for example, the Commissions earned by you under the Affiliate Program).
- 10.2. The Partner agrees to avoid the disclosure or an unauthorized use of any such confidential information to third parties unless you have our prior written consent. You also agree that you will use the confidential information only for the purposes of the Affiliate Agreement. Your obligations in regards to this clause survive the termination of this Agreement.
- 10.3. The Affiliate Program employs various technical measures to protect all the confidential information held from unauthorized access, modification, and/or destruction.
- 10.4. All specialists and information processors with access to the partners' personal data, as well as the data of the referred players, and those involved in the processing of them are under an agreement to respect their right to confidentiality.
- 10.5. The personal data of the partners will not be stored in the Program longer than necessary for the cooperation.
- 10.6. Moon Partners is required to keep all confidential information secret even after the termination of this agreement.
- 10.7. In addition, you must not issue any press release or similar communication to the public with respect to your participation in the Affiliate Program without the prior written consent of the Company (with approval of the exact content to also be approved by the Company).
11. RESPONSIBLE GAMING
The Company has an ongoing commitment to the responsible gaming and prevention of a gambling addiction. You agree to actively cooperate with the Company to convey a responsible gaming message. Specifically, you will not use any material or in any way target persons who are under 18 or under the legal gambling age in their jurisdiction.
12. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY
You will not target any territory or jurisdictions where gambling is illegal. You will act within the relevant and/or applicable law at all times and you will not perform any act which is illegal in relation to the Affiliate Program or otherwise.
13. DATA PROTECTION AND COOKIES
You shall at all times comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any existing or new data protection acts, regulations or law applicable to your territory. This includes all applicable legislation and/or regulations relating to the use of ‘cookies’.
14. TERM AND TERMINATION
- 14.1. The term of the Affiliate Agreement will begin when you are approved as an Affiliate and will be continuous unless and until either Party notifies the other in writing that it wishes to terminate the Agreement.
- 14.2. Upon termination you must immediately remove all of Company banners or creatives from the Affiliate Website and disable all Affiliate Links from the Affiliate Website to all Company Websites. All rights and licenses given to you in the Affiliate Agreement shall immediately terminate. You will return to the Company any confidential information and all copies of it in your possession and control, and will cease all uses of all Company Intellectual Property Rights.
- 14.3. Upon termination of the Affiliate Agreement for any reason, all Commissions relating to any New Customers directed to the Company shall not be payable to the Affiliate as from the date of termination.
- 15.1. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under the Affiliate Agreement if such delay or failure arises from a cause beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to labor disputes, strikes, industrial disturbances, acts of God, acts of terrorism, floods, lightning, utility or communications failures, earthquakes or other casualty. If such event occurs, the non-performing Party is excused from whatever performance is prevented by the event to the extent prevented provided that if the force majeure event subsists for a period exceeding thirty (30) calendar days then either Party may terminate the Affiliate Agreement with immediate effect by providing a written notice.
- 15.2. If any provision of the Affiliate Agreement is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such provision will be ineffective only to the extent of such invalidity, or unenforceability, without invalidating the remainder of the Affiliate Agreement or any provision hereof.
- 15.3. We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Affiliate Agreement or replace it at any time and in our sole discretion by posting a change notice or a new agreement on our site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available Commissions and Affiliate Program rules.
If any modification is unacceptable to you, you need to terminate the Affiliate Agreement. Your continued participation in our Affiliate Program following our posting of a change notice or new agreement will constitute binding acceptance of the modification or of the new agreement.